The Best Time Tracking Apps for Windows
If you are a manager leading a team, you know the challenges of anticipating and planning your team member’s time. This is one of the reasons many managers avoid leading virtual teams. It’s difficult to know what your team is doing at a certain time and how effective each employee is being. With a good time tracking tool , you can easily control the workflow and locate where productivity can be improved (even with virtual teams). This will help you make more realistic project estimations in terms of time and finances, which will, in turn, increase your credibility. You will also be able to determine fair compensation, rewarding the most dedicated employees. All of this will free up a significant amount of free time in your schedule which you can use more productively.
Screenish makes project management easy, regardless of the number of projects you and your team are working on at a given time. You can manage multiple teams, with various detailed settings per employee. You can track the time and activities of each team member with pinpoint accuracy. SCREENISH time app keep track on all websites, that the user is visiting, as well as any active windows and all software used by your employee. Screenish not only tracks apps and URLs, but it also tracks all the keyboard strokes and mouse movements of your employees. You’ll get detailed reports with screenshots by the hour, and you can export them to PDF or CSV. You can also see reports of your employees in number of charts and define how efficient each employee works with only one look. Schreenish time management software offers project analysis for particular period defined from client, that can be displayed as time analytic (how many hours your employee has worked on project), as invoice (the amount of money you have spent on the project), or as chart. You can also define budgets for each project, that gives you the opportunity to define how many hours each employee can spend on your project and on what price Screenish time management app offers many futures as:
- screen capturing while your employee is working
- project analysis displayed as invoices – you will know exactly the amount of money, that you have spent on each project.
- project analysis for every hour, that can be exported in PDF or CSV file
- project analysis for particular period defined from client, that can be displayed as time analytics, as invoice, or as chart
- activity tracking – SCREENISH time app keep track on all websites, that the user is visiting, as well as any active windows and all software used by your employee.
- tracking all the keyboard strokes
- tracking all mouse movements of your employees
- analyzing projects and budgets
- budgets for each project, that gives you the opportunity to define how many hours each employee can spend on your project and on what price
- productivity tracking – how productive is each employee while working for you
- user friendly tools, that each employee can easily manage
Screenish’s strongest feature is the detailed monitoring it provides for every employee. It’s a great time tracking tool that clearly shows how employees spend most of their time. Be it work-related emails, online research, or social networking sites and chatting, you will always know what’s going on in your team. You’ll be able to easily detect poor time management and late accomplishment of tasks. With Screenish you can track multiple projects simultaneously, as well as split your time into sub-projects for easier management for only 10$ per month.